Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Always Knew Christina And I Were Connected Somehow

So we all either saw, or read about, or watched over and over again, the National Anthem flubbing by Christina Aguilera.  And I say, to that -- who the HELL cares?? Well, actually, I care - but not in a "wow she's unpatriotic, a traitor, a disrespecting bad BAD girl" kind of way.  No, I care, because – hey, if SHE can mess up a song, than I don't feel so bad messing up my things once in a while either.

So, thanks, Christina.  Thanks to you, I can fully admit that I got way into the moment (wasn’t that your “excuse”?) of the ski get-away weekend I was planning for, and then on, this past week, that I lost my place [in my 30 day Challenge] myself.  Boy do I feel better knowing I have company the likes of you! I always knew we had a lot in common...

Now, can both us chicks just MOVE ON, PEOPLE??  Back to the Challenge. I am picking up on the day I left off on, even though it was about 6 days ago.  For those of you that actually, noticed – thanks for not tweeting, blogging and exposing me on all the gossip sites…I owe you a drink.

 

I mean -- check out the resemblance.  Uncanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment